Students Post Results Guide 2020 -Click Here
Students can install office on home devices by going to the Office 365 link to the right.
Login with your school email and password.
An "Install Office" button is present on the first page you come to upon logging in. You can also use Office directly within the web browser by using the Word, PowerPoint, Excel links on that page.
Show My Homework
If you have problems logging in to Show My Homework follow these steps:
1. Ensure you're clicking on the "Login with Microsoft Office 365" button, rather than using the login form.
2. If you have an home Microsoft/Outlook/Live/Hotmail account you may have problems logging in via office 365 due to cached/stored details of your personal account. Steps to resolve this depend on the device and web browser you're using.
- In Google Chrome go to the top right, click on the coloured circle and choose to open a new Guest window.
- In Edge go to the top right settings menu and open a new InPrivate window.
- In Safari open a new tab and select Private tab.
The login process appears to fail when using Internet Explorer. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer for any school work.
To be able to send work back the student has to be logged in, not the parent.
Use the Home Access link on the right hand side to login to Foldr with your school details. Here you can access your H drive (home folder) and T drive (Teaching resources) files. You can upload and download files, as well as edit them directly in Office 365.
Institute code: bbs3
If you haven't logged into GCSEPod before, your first login will be your school username and your password is also your username, for example 01jbl2512. We highly recommend changing this once you login for the first time.
Alternatively, use the reset password section here: https://members.gcsepod.com/podauth/newuser/forgottenpupil?noframe enter your school email, and you should receive a password reset link. If that doesn't work, click the "I haven't set a reset email address" button, and follow the instructions.
Center ID: GL5AS
Your user ID is your date of birth in day month year format for example 251203 for 25th of the 12th 2003. Followed by the first letter of your firstname and first letter of your surname. If you forget your password you can use the "Can't login" section of the SAM learning page here: https://platform.samlearning.com/website/index/cant-login/
Use link to the right
Follow instructions on student log in page.
Emailing a teacher
All teachers email addresses are email@example.com use the "Teachers List 2020" attachement on this page to help you with staff names and their associated departments.
In order to easily find your teachers email
- login to Office 365, go to Outlook.
- Create a new message and click on "To".
- On the left select "All Users" and search all or part of your teachers name.
For important safeguarding contact, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Still having issues, or your issue not covered above?
Email: email@example.com or DominicSalmon@archwayschool.net